Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this website and our services.
- By using our website and price comparison services, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions.
- It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions as they contain valuable information and legal facts which will govern our relationship with you.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
- Our staff are more than happy to help with any further questions or queries you may have.
- Visit our contact us page for more information.
- However, any amended Terms and Conditions will apply to you from the date they are posted and if you do not agree with the amended Terms and Conditions, you are entitled to stop using this website and our services at that time.
1. About Bright (the Price Searcher)
This website www.brightinsurance.uk is owned & operated by Bright Insure Ltd trading as Bright Insurance (The Price Searcher). Registered Office: Unit 1 388 High Road, Ilford, England, IG1 1TL; Company Number: 12936013 & ICO Number: ZA796923 registered in England & Wales.
Bright the Price Searcher is not the insurer but provides consultancy services and services of intermediary nature. Bright does not give any advice or make personal recommendations to any products or services discussed. We may describe the policy to you and the features and benefits, but it is solely your decision to buy.
All access to and use of this website is subject to these Terms & Conditions. By accessing and using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you are not permitted to access and use this website and you should immediately cease accessing and using this Website.
Bright does not offer financial, investment or other advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes financial, investment or other advice by us in relation to any product. In terms of any other financial services our activities do not include the following-
- Administering a home finance activity
- Advising on investments
- Advising on home finance activities
- Arranging deals in investments
- Dealing in investments
- Entering funeral plan contracts
- Entering a home finance activity
- Establishing collective investment schemes
- Establishing stakeholder pension schemes
- Issuing e-money
- Lloyd’s market activities
- Managing investments
- Operating a multilateral trading facility
- Providing basic advice on stakeholder products
- Safeguarding and administering investments
- We recommend you read all our Terms and Conditions to ensure you are happy with them.
- You may only use our website if you are a UK resident and for your own personal use or, if you are a business user, for legitimate business price comparison purposes.
- Our comparison services are free to use. If you purchase a product or service via a third party through our website, we do not receive a fee or commission from the provider, rather we work for you.
- You are solely responsible for answering all questions honestly, completely and to the best of your knowledge and for ensuring that any assumptions are correct. Failure to do so may lead to your policy or product being declared invalid or increase in its cost and Bright is not responsible for it. You may also be liable for any third-party costs in the event of an accident.
- You are solely responsible to ensure that any product or service you purchase meets your needs.
- Bright the Price Searcher is not the insurer but provides consultancy service and services of clerical nature.
- Bright does not give any advice or make any personal recommendations as to the suitability of any policy to individual or business client’s circumstances. We may describe policy features, but it is the client’s decision to buy.
- “product or service provider” means the manufacturer, supplier, distributor or provider of any service or product that is available on our website.
- “website” means any mobile applications or similar devices, channels or applications operated by or on behalf of Confused.com.
- “you” and “your” means the person who accesses and uses our website.
6. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
7. Our Services
Bright is not a broker – we are a price save optimiser service that can be used to find out whether you could save money on a range of insurance products We currently compare prices for car and motor trade.
8. Use of the Website
By using this website, you agree that you will not do anything that affects the reliability or security of the website or causes unreasonable inconvenience to other users or ourselves. You are only permitted to use our website for personal use and if you are a UK resident. Unauthorised use includes commercial use, which is strictly prohibited and we reserve the rights to take further action such as legal action.
9. The Bright the Searcher Service and how we are paid
- We provide a service on this website which enables you to research and compare Car quotes & Van quotes of which are provided by third parties. We are not the insurer but provide consultancy services and services of intermediary nature. Please be aware we do not offer any advice or recommendation as to the suitability of any policy to individual or business client’s circumstances.
- We simply search the market for the cheapest rate on a non-advice basis. We may describe policy features, but it is your (client’s) decision to buy.
- Consultancy and advisory definition services as described by the Information Commissioner’s Office, for the purpose of GDPR 2018
10. What will you have to pay us for our Services?
Details of any fees or charges for amendments associated with your policy are often found in your policy documentation from your insurer. Any such fees are payable on to your cover provider. the other fees are going to be discussed or advised of before proceeding with the policy. we offer the non-obligatory quotes for free of charge, however, if you opt to travel ahead further by using the quotations or its reference, then you’ll be responsible for a separate service fee. once we provide you with quotes our variable service fee is usually included with it and you pay us these service charges after you happily sorted out your needs together with your provider. However, you’ll be paying us for searching the quotes for you.
If you give us any false or inaccurate information, it’s going to end in the cancellation of your policy and our service fee won’t be refunded. We don’t share the service fee with any of your products or service providers also this is often not linked together with your policy. However, if you’re not satisfied with our standard service or thanks to any kind of error (including clerical & typing) you suffered from any inconveniences, we reimburse the difference or in some cases, we refund the complete amount of our service charges (subject to eligibility).
11. Indication and level of our Administration and repair charges
It is a requirement from Trading Standards that we cause you to conscious of our level of charges, therefore, the quotes you receive by SMS or email reflects with the subsequent text- (Included All Charges) with the entire prices.
The service fee depends on what percentage drivers, what percentage vehicles, what percentage attempts we’d like, re-quotation, and furthermore what proportion time we spent on a specific file. But generally, our service fee range is from £50 – £400 or more all-inclusive counting on the individual circumstances. If all or a part of any bill rendered by this company remains unpaid we could also be ready to charge interest and our charges are subject to annual review.
12. Your Responsibility
- To get a quote through our price save optimisation service, you will need to answer several questions on the form needed by all the different product. The answers you give will determine the products or services available to you and amount you will pay. You must get permission from any other people whose details you propose to use in requesting a quote, before you provide us with any of their information. This applies to all information that you provide, but especially sensitive data like health information or criminal proceedings or convictions. In submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so, and that they understand how their information will be used.
- You are solely responsible to ensure that all information you enter onto brightinsurance.uk is true, accurate and complete and that you disclose all relevant and material facts. If you do not provide accurate information and disclose all material facts this could lead to your selected product being invalid and claims may not be paid. We cannot be held responsible if your selected product is invalid because of your error in providing correct information, or from a failure to disclose all material facts to us or your selected provider.
- As we find price for you among many providers it is important that you read the provider’s terms and conditions, and that you agree with them before purchasing your product or service as they will differ to ours.
- Once you have purchased a product, it is important that you read all documents issued to you by your selected provider and ensure that you are aware of any levels of cover, financial limits and any other terms that apply. If any information is not correct, it is your responsibility to identify the mistake and correct this with the provider directly.
13. Price Delivery
You’ll receive quotes within a maximum of 4-5 business hours by text to the mobile number or the e-mail you had given us. You’ll then be contacted by a call to debate your quote further; this may offer you the prospect to find out more about the policy features and provides you the chance to form any queries that you simply may have about the quotes. The worth we deliver is totally reliant on the supply of the third-party sites and on the general performance of the planet Wide Web. We’d not be ready to provide quotes to you in certain circumstances. You’ll be advised accordingly if this is often the case. We’ll contact you via telephone, SMS, or email when a quote is prepared for you.
14. If our Standards fall short
Our aim is always to provide a first-class standard of service. However, there may be occasions when you feel we may have not achieved this. If we fall short of our own high standards, then we want you to tell us!
At Bright, we take all complaints seriously and in such an event please call us directly to talk about any such issues and complaints.
15. Your Obligations
It is your responsibility to answer all questions on the relevant form to the simplest of your knowledge and authenticity. If you’re unsure of any answers, then you ought to disclose any information you think that could be important. If the answers are incorrect, your application could also be rejected or additional premiums might be payable, which the insurer reserves the proper to gather. Upon purchasing a policy it’s your responsibility to see and if necessary amend any details with any broker or insurer whom you opt to get your policy. If you fail to try to this, this might invalidate the policy. it’s solely your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions of the merchandise that you simply are purchasing from your service provider. the small print should be accessible to you via the third-party web link. It’s important you understand the Terms and Conditions agreed with us only relate to the present website.
16. Definition of Quotes
- Your responsibility to supply accurate details and if your insurer provides any unfair terms the subsequent terms and conditions are applicable for all customers (especially those that consume quote service): If you accept as true with the insurer’s/broker’s terms and conditions as stated on their website. You pay Bright Price Searcher a separate service charge for price searching work. If the insurer accepts the payment from your credit card, this fee is non-refundable. We don’t take any commission from the insurer and our services are limited to cost searching. If the payment doesn’t undergo thanks to incorrect or false information provided to us by you, like but not limited to undeclared accidents, penalties & NCB, we reserve the proper to charge an admin fee from the quantity that you simply would pay to Bright Price Searcher, albeit we don’t manage to seek out you a quote with the right information given to us afterward. If any similar quotation that’s generated through our work is bought, the fees for our work may apply counting on circumstances.
- Although we will not tailor or trim any information unless your circumstances change and with the service that we offer we don’t act as a broker, agent, or third party for any insurer at anybody time, although we work as a Price Searcher. we’ve provided you with links to comparison websites, and other various companies, to seek out you the simplest possible deals. In any case, if would like us to manually fill out any form on your behalf consistent with your individual specification and circumstances, we will work on finding you quotes, if you authorize us and supply us with accurate information. With the given information, we’ll manually search into a spread of prospects to seek out covers. Usually, this is often a tougher premium which successively will prevent money and time. We cannot make any alterations to the quotes/policy. The quotes don’t include any charges from the insurer or broker which will arise afterward if you instruct any amendment or alteration to the policy after fixing. Such amendments could be a change of car or change of address for instance. once we provide you with quotes we always process your data and payment information consistent with the info Protection Act & GDPR 2018.
- If the insurer imposes any unfair terms to cancel your policy, counting on the time of canopy we may deduct only £50 of the service fee you’ve got paid us and refund you the remainder although consistent with our full terms we aren’t obliged to try to this. Bright Price Searcher may be a service-providing company, we aren’t the insurer or broker. In terms of legality and data accuracy, any information entered on the insurer’s website has been recorded and therefore the insurer/broker sends you this via email link or post. it’s your responsibility to see your policy documents, statement of facts, and staying updated together with your Insurer requirements from time to time. As a price searching company, we don’t monitor or administrate any policy
- We don’t conduct activities as a broker or agent for any specific company. Coherence to Consumer Rights Act 2015 and therefore the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The client (yourself) is appointing or authorizing us to hold out price searching work on your behalf to seek out you a quotation or renewal comparison from the available market (based on the accuracy of the knowledge you’ve got submitted to us). Bright Price Searcher doesn’t make any personal recommendations or suggestions or give any financial advice on the suitability of any products to our clients (yourself) as we aren’t FCA regulated.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Bright. Any private individual may print off a copy of any part of this material for their own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be used for any commercial purposes;
- The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The technology or processes utilised by or described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Bright.
- Images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s)
- No logos, trademarks or service marks appearing on the site may be printed off or copied, except as part of the text of which they form part.
18. Intellectual Property Rights
Any logos, trademarks, service marks and domain names and all related intellectual property rights, of the companies whose sites we search in providing the service, belong to those companies, and you may not reproduce them without their prior written consent. Except for them, all intellectual property rights including, without limitation, all logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, database rights, rights in design, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or underlying this website and/or the service we provide belong to Bright.
All rights of Bright in such intellectual property rights are hereby reserved.
19. Motor Insuring Database
Your motor Insuring policy details will be added to the Motor Insuring Database (MID) run by the Motor Insurers’ Information Centre (MIIC). This can sometimes take up to 7 days to get your policy details updated on the MID. You can also check information about your own vehicle at www.askmid.com. MID data may be used by the DVLA and DVLNI for the purpose of Electronic Vehicle Licensing. Police may also use MID data for the purposes of investigating whether a driver’s use of the vehicle is likely to be covered by a motor Insuring policy and/or for preventing and detecting crime. If you are involved in an accident (in the UK or abroad) other UK insurers, the Motor Insurers’ Bureau and MIIC may search the MID to obtain relevant car Insuring policy information. Persons pursuing a claim in respect of a road traffic accident (including citizens of other countries) may also obtain relevant information which is held on the MID. You can find out more about this at www.miic.org.uk
20. Contacting Us
If at any time you would like to contact us, the details are available on our Contact us page.